Leading Edge Automotive Forgings & Components
Connor Corporation is a leading source of components in the automotive industry. Whether it is machined automotive forgings and castings, parts machined from bar stock, rubber components, or MIM parts, our produced parts can be found on millions of automobiles and trucks on the road today. We supply the needs for engineered components and assemblies to both Tier 1 and Tier 2.
With a majority of our annual sales to the automotive and heavy truck industries, we understand your requirements for both launch and production. As our automotive factories are IATF-16949 certified, we provide the quality you expect and needs. Also, as many of our factories are located in low-cost counties, we can provide the competitively priced tooling for both prototypes and production that is necessary for you to compete in today’s market.
Some examples of our automotive and heavy truck components in production today:
- Door hinge components and assemblies
- Door closure system components
- Firewall grommets and seals
- Key fob housings
- Connector bodies and rubber seals
- Wiper arms
- Capless fuel doors
- Brake components for heavy-duty truck slack adjustment assemblies
- Heater, condenser, and evaporator flanges
- Hood and trunk bumpers
- Cosmetic door handles
- Transmission linkage pins
- Seat mechanism components
- Heat sinks for entertainment systems
- Master cylinder diaphragms
- Radiator housing base and top caps
Contact us today to discuss your automotive or heavy truck application. We proudly serve clients in North America.